Our community guidelines are very straightforward. Violating any of these may result in temporary or permanent suspension or termination of your account.
- Respect, authenticity, and ethics above all.
- Politics has no place here. We are not left, right, or center. We are The People.
- We all have our own beliefs, and that’s okay.
- Referencing and discussing religion is fine, but hateful and demeaning commentary is not allowed.
- Sharing of the forum’s content anywhere else is strictly prohibited unless the members are notified.
- No spam.
- Don’t post offensive posts, links, or images.
- Nudity and pornographic media are not allowed.
- Generative AI content is not allowed (see why).
Profanity in the context of expression, a script, or a piece of writing is fine; cussing at other people is not.
You are allowed to promote your work and services, but it’s only logical to keep those posts to a minimum (i.e. it’s a discussion board – don’t just offer your services every other post).
Be sure to read our Best Practices guide for a better experience
These guidelines may change from time to time without notice. Members will be notified on the forum.